Покатушки - Походы - Путешествия :  на bikeangelsk.ru   bikeangelsk.ru
Обсуждаем поездки... и сообщаем о готовящихся... 
Golden Goose Sneakers the
Дата: 16.05.2020, 14:02

"Exotic details flew from the runway straight into our stores," says Bellman. The shopping website's just-released Lyst Index, which determines the hotness of a product via a proprietary metric that takes Golden Goose Sale into account the habits of the site's 5 million monthly users as well as social media stats, ranks Teva's Hurricane XLT2 sandals as the hottest women's shoe and the second hottest women's product for the second quarter of 2019.

Surprised that the Teva is more covetable than a bodysuit worn by Beyonce or Gigi Hadid's favorite tee? It's remarkable that without much fanfare, advertising, or influencer marketing, Tevas have risen to become the shoes of the summer, but if we learned anything from summer 2018's omnipresent flip-flop or summer 2017's love affair with the Birkenstock, no-nonsense shoes make a big impact. The Originals collection is on fire right now! We're seeing significant increases in sales in this collection and had some retailers selling out of their inventory before the summer even hit. The iconic styling resonates with the casual outdoor girl while our new platforms and heights allow for the urban fashion-driven consumer to be represented as well, says Mark Magruder, a senior product line manager of Teva. As for the sandal style that outperformed other fashionable shoes, Magruder explains the appeal thus, The Hurricane XLT2 is a style that has been in our line for a long time and was designed to be a functional sport sandal. It's an authentic, quick-drying, trail-ready sandal that is also hitting on a lot of utilitarian fashion trends at the moment. It really took off in Japan a few years ago and we have been pleased to see it resonate with so many Golden Goose Sneakers consumers across the globe.

Olympian Chloe Kim's doll came with a snowboard and Katherine Golden Goose Outlet Johnson's came with a NASA badge. I feel really great to have this full-circle [moment] where I can have my own brand that I created in a space like this that offers such a luxury experience to their customers and now mine, as well.

Настройки: ОтветитьЦитата

К сожалению, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.